Find the visa that fits your profile.

​Immigration for Work & Business.

The Employment-Based Immigrant Visa, or Green Card, is the ideal choice for qualified professionals who wish to immigrate to the United States, offering permanent housing and education and health benefits to the family upon application approval.

Temporary Visa.

Visas for specialized occupations. Employers can apply for an H-1B visa for professionals who hold positions that require technical skills that cannot always be found among American workers.

The H-2B visa allows U.S. employers to bring in citizens from several countries to work in temporary positions, especially those geared toward peak season.

Visas for transfers between companies for managers, executives, and employees with specialized knowledge.

Visas for individuals who possess extraordinary abilities in science, arts, education, business, or athletics.

The J-1 visa is a temporary visa category that allows individuals to participate in cultural exchange programs in the United States. It is designed to promote international understanding and foster mutual knowledge and appreciation among the people of the United States and other countries. There are several subcategories in this visa.

The P visa is a temporary work visa available to outstanding athletes, athletic teams, and musical groups.

Visas for investors, entrepreneurs, and employees making a substantial investment or trade in the USA. Foreigners must be nationals of countries with business treaties with the United States.

The R visa is a temporary work visa for foreigners who come to the United States to provide religious services. Ministers, priests, educators, translators, missionaries, and other pastoral workers may qualify for this type of visa.

Permanent Resident.

The EB-1 Green Card category is for those foreigners who demonstrate extraordinary skill in their profession or have an outstanding career as a teacher or researcher and/or are executives or managers of a multinational.

The EB-2 NIW is a green card application that does not require a job offer. In other words, the foreigners themselves can apply for the benefit of immigration if they can prove that they meet the minimum requirements for the category and that their permanent residence in the USA would be in the country’s “national interest.”

EB-3 is a green card category that requires a job offer. This category depends on the employer and can be used for any profession regardless of experience and/or educational level.

The EB-4 is specified as a green card application for some specific cases, such as religious workers. It is generally intended for members of a non-profit religious denomination in the United States. However, the category can cover a wide range of applicants.

The EB-5 category is a green card application for foreign investors who make a qualifying investment in a new commercial enterprise that creates jobs for American workers. Foreign investors must invest a minimum amount of capital (1.8 million dollars or 900,000 in targeted employment areas) in a new commercial venture.

Family + Individuals.

Integral Law Firm provides quick and easy assistance to U.S. citizens and permanent residents who wish to help their family members immigrate to the U.S.

We take care of the entire process, from filing the petition to obtaining the final green card for your loved ones.

Petition for spouses, children, parents, siblings, and their family members.

US citizens can apply for a fiancé visa for a foreigner living abroad and apply for permanent residence after the wedding within 90 days. Although the fiancé visa is technically temporary, it is treated similarly to a green card.

Integral works in the family area so that you and your family can live together legally in the United States through processes suited to each case.

Other Immigration Services.

Integral Law Firm offers other tailored immigration services to meet your specific needs.

Explore our alternative solutions, including status adjustments, special visas, and specific cases.

Also known as the Violence Against Women Act, this is an immigration process that can grant the possibility of adjustment of status to anyone who has been the victim of any crime or cruelty committed by a US citizen or resident.

An immigration benefit for victims of certain crimes.

Temporary status issued to citizens of specific designated countries.

A U.S. visa extension is a petition to extend authorization to stay longer in the United States.

Permission for foreigners who hold a visa and want to change their status to another category while in the U.S.

plugins premium WordPress